National Scholarships registration form to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Last date of Online registration of all Schools/ Institutes is 31st March, 2018 only. Online Registration of schools/ students details in National Scholarships portal for sanction of scholarships- instructions national scholarship portal student login 2018-19 Online Apply last date of National Scholarship Registration at www.scholarships.gov.in 2017-18 Scholarship Status 2017-18. All Institutes register on NSP portal till 31st March, 2018 , for the financial year 2018-19. AP State Government is implementing PMJHBY - Chandranna Bima Scheme to provide accidental, Life and Disability lnsurance Scheme the Scheme guidelines, Children’s of insured members are eligible lot sanction of scholarship @1200/ per child / per annum during 9th, 10th, Intermediate and ITI Standards as per RcNo.95/API/2018 Dated 15.02.2018, Sub: School Education Department - Implementation of PMJJBY-Online registration of schools /students details in National Scholarships Portal ioY sanction of Scholarships - Instructions issued. Ref Lr. No. 129 / SERP/ SSU/ Chandranna Bima 2nd Year/ 2017, Dated12.02.2018 of the CEO, SERP, AP, Amaravati.
➥ Chandranna Beema Online Registration, Scheme Benefits, Eligibility, Guidelines New
PMJJBY Online registration For Students National Scholarship Portal - Sanction Instructions
|PMJJBY Online registration in Students National Scholarship Portal|
Further,they are informed that,SERP has processed the students data shared by the Board of Secondary Education and submitted to LIC of India for sanction of scholarship during 2017— 18. But, the Govt. of India has decided to implement the Scholarship programme (Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Scholarship) through National scholarship Portal only from 2017-18 onwards.
In this context, the following guidelines are issued to all the field functionaries to ensure that all eligible students to get the benefits of the scholarships under this programme:
- All schools under all managements (Those who have DISE Codes) shall be registered in National Scholarship portal immediately tofile onlineapplicationsbythestudentsinNationalScholarshipportal.
- All Schools under all managements shall login in to the Nation alscholarship portal to update their institution profile i.e SchoolType,School Address, Courses offered, contact person name, mobile number, emailid, andtouploadtheschoolrecognitioncopy)
- All the schools shall create awareness to the students on Scholarship programme and online filling of application form in https://scholarships.gov.in/
- All the schools shall complete the students registrations and filling ofonline application in National Scholarship portal on or before 15. 03. 2018 without fail.
- All the Schools shall login in to https.ioy.gov in to verify the students applications and update students appsication forms for sanction of scholarships, if the student studying 9th / 10th class in their institution during 2017-18 and they should be promoted in the previous year.
- All the schools are requested to allow the Village organization representatives / Slain Level Federation Representatives, Bima Mitras/ VELUGU Staff to create awareness among the students regarding this scholarship programme.
I therefore all the District Educational Officers in the State are rcquested tot nsure 100% registrations of the schools as wel1 as the students in tier years iepiction within thc stipulated time.All the Regional joint Directors of School Education are requested to monitor rcgistration of schools and stiiden ts in National Scholarships Portal itla in stipulated time in their jurisdiction and submit compliance.
This should be treated as MOST IMPORTANT
This has got the appi-oval of the Commissioner of School Education ,A.P.,
National Scholarships Online registration details download below links :
PMJJBY Online registration in Students National Scholarship Portal link
Guidelines for PMJJBY Online registration in Students National Scholarship