AP Rc 2 Identification of Best Performing Headmasters in AP Schools, Best Performing HMs list, Best Performing HMs activities and submit immediately after completion of the identification on or before 3rd January 2017. Guidelines for documentation of success stories of best performing Headmaster, list of Best performing HMs, Call for the list of Best Performing Headmasters, Proceedings of the Director, SCERT, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Prof. M.V. Rajya Lakshmi, MA., M.Ed., M.Phil., AP Rc.No. 2 Spl/B/AC/SCERT/2016 Dated: 26-12-2016. Sub: AP School Education - SCERT Andhra Pradesh – Conduct of Headmasters workshop / conference on 5th -6th January 2017 at Vijayawada, Krishna District – Identification of Best Performing Headmasters @ 2 per each Constituency – Call for the list of Best Performing Headmasters - Reg.
AP Schools Identification of Best Performing Headmasters
1. Agenda items of Review meeting with Principal Secretary, School Education, CSE, SPD (SSA) on 6-12-2016 and 8-12-2016 at Velagapudi.
2. Oral instructions of the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
All the RJDSEs and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that a 2-day Best Performing Headmasters workshop / conference is scheduled to organize on 5th – 6th January, 2017 at Vijayawada, Krishna District. The Honorable Minister for HRD, Government of Andhra Pradesh has consented to inaugurate the workshop and interact with Best Performing Headmasters of the State.
In this context, the District Educational Officers in the State are instructed to identify 2 Best Performing Headmasters from each MLA constituency in their district. While identification they are requested to select the headmasters who are performing best in school activities and following innovative methods in teaching learning process, higher achievements for the development of school and Quality Education.
Requested the Headmaster should be best in any of the following areas.
- 1. Curriculum Revision
- 2. Assessments and Learning Outcomes
- 3. Academic Supervision
- 4. Support to Subject Teachers.
- 5. Optimum Utilization of Digital / Virtual classrooms and content
- 6. Improving Primary school standards in the State (School Complex HMs).
- 7. Physical Literacy and Sports
- 8. Extracurricular Activities
The exact venue of the workshop will be informed shortly, for further details contact Dr. K. Pandu Ranga Swamy Professor of this Office. Cell : 9849332547
Guidelines for Documentation of Success Stories of Best Performing Headmaster
- 1. Caption
- 2. Name of the Headmaster with address
- 3. How was the school before his / her joining
- 4. What are his / her achievements after the joining the school
- 5. What is the procedure he / she followed
- 6. Should be supported by Photographs if available
- 7. Should be very brief in two or three pages.
- 8. It should be in Telugu medium, preferable typed