GO 126 AP Model School Teaching staff PRC Software, APMS PRC 2015 Implementation GO 126, AP School Education Department – A.P. Model Schools– Implementation of Revised Scales of Pay 2015 to the Teaching staff working in the AP Model Schools under the AP Secondary Education Society – Permission – Accorded. AP School Education (PROG-I) Department G.O.Ms.No.126 Dt: 30.12.2016. AP Model School Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher Scale of PAY Details. Revised Pay Scales 2015 for Principals, Post Graduate Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers Working in A.P. Model Schools.
Read : AP RPS (Revised Pay Scale ) 2015 All GOs 46,47,48,49 Download
APMS PRC 2015 Software for Principal, PGT, TGT
|AP Model School Teaching Staff PRC Software and GO 126|
AP Model School Teaching Staff PRC 2015 salaries prepared software. APMS Teaching Staff Revised Play Scales, 2015 Arrears Bill preparation Software. AP Model School staff PRC GO and Software Download. AP Model School Employees PRC 2016 Software developed by C.Ramanjaneyulu.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Dept., dt : 30.04.2015
2. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.250/A1/APMS/RMSA/2014,dt:07.08.2015.
1. In the G.O.1st read above, Government have issued orders for implementation of the Revised Pay Scales 2015 for the State Government Employees w.e.f. 02.06.2014 with monetary benefit from the salary for the month of April, 2015.
2. The Commissioner of School Education & Ex-officio Project Director, Model Schools vide ref 2nd read above has submitted proposals to Government to implement the Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers working in Model Schools, Andhra Pradesh and requested to issue corresponding Revised Pay Scales of 2015 to all the Teaching staff working under the Management of AP Secondary Education Society.
3. The Government after careful consideration, hereby accept the proposal of the Commissioner of School Education& Ex-officio Project Director, RMSA, A.P. and accord permission to implement the Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers working in Model Schools of Andhra Pradesh under AP Secondary Education Society on the lines of the other State Government employees. The details of posts and scales are indicated in annexure appended to this G.O.
4. The fixation of pay shall be allowed with monetary benefits from 01.04.2015.
5. The additional expenditure involved for the implementation of the corresponding Revised Pay Scales 2015 shall be met within the allocated Budget.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (PC) Department vide their U.O No.33024/30/HR.IV-PC/2016 Dated.20.12.2016.