SBI Clerks Posts Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associate Jobs
|SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2016|
SBI 15431 vacancies Position Details:
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) : 10726 posts
- Junior Agricultural Associates : 3008 posts
- Junior Associate (JA) Special Recruitment Drive (Backlog Vacancies) : 1697 posts
Educational Qualifications :Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): Graduation in any discipline.
Junior Agricultural Associate : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities.
Age Limit :Candidates have between 20 to 28 years as on 01-04-2016
Application Registration fee :
- General and OBC : Rs. 600
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS : Rs. 100
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2016 :The selection process apply online Test Preliminary & Main examinations Test and Interview.
Preliminary Examination :
Objective Test for 100 marks
- 1. English Language : 30 marks
- 2. Numerical Ability : 35 marks
- 3. Reasoning Ability : 35 marks.
Main Examination :
- 1. General/ Financial Awareness : 50 marks
- 2. General English : 40 marks
- 3. Quantitative Aptitude : 50 marks
- 4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude : 60 marks.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2016 :
Candidates will be required to register online through Official website. Online registration of application and payment of fees from 05-04-2016 to 25-04-2016.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2016
- SBI JA Preliminary Exam date : May 2016
- SBI JA Mains Exam date : June 2016