TS GO 3 Supernumerary 42 Posts Environment, Forest, Science Technology Department– Creation of (42) Supernumerary posts in Telangana Forest Department in Khammam District ,Telangana Finance (HRM-I) Department G.O.MS.No.3 Dated: 19-01-2016
Telangana Supernumerary 42 Posts Sanction in Forest Environment Science and Technology Departments at Khammam District
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.130, G.A.(SR) Department, dated.19.03.2015.
- 2. From the PCCF, Lr.Rc.No.9970/2014/EE-2, dt.28-04-2015 and even No.Dt.21-06-2015, 16-09-2015, 28-11-2015 & 28-12-2015.
- 3. EFS&T (For.II(1)Dept., U.O.No.2079/For.II(1)/2015, dt.07.01.2016.
1.In the GO 1stread above, Government issued instructions to transfer and adjust Telangana employees working in the (7) Mandals of Khammam District transferred to Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly, the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana State, Hyderabad after taking options from the affected personnel, submitted report to the District Collector, Khammam.
2. In the circumstances explained by the Principal Chief Conservator ofForests, Telangana State, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above,EFST Department has requested for creation of (42) Supernumeraryposts in various divisions of Khammam District.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby accord sanction for creation of the following supernumerary posts to accommodate the employees from the (7) Mandals transferred to Andhra Pradesh, who opted for Telangana State with effect from the date of joining of the individuals.
4. The sanction for the above supernumerary posts shall lapse as and when a regular vacancy arises in the relevant categories or till the person vacates the post, whichever is earlier.
5. The EFS&TDepartment is requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
6. Copy of this order is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http\\www.goir.telangana.gov.in.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay (in Rs.)|
|1||Deputy Range Officer||05||26600-77030|
|2||Forest Section Officer||18||21230-63010|
|3||Forest Beat Officer||04||16400-49870|
|4||Assistant Beat Officer||09||15030-46060|