AP Latest GO's

www.teacherNews.in

TS Teachers Transfers 2018

View more

Telangana Latest GO's

Guntur District MPEO Horticulture 80 Posts Notification Last Date 16-01-2016

Posted by CET Notification Online Apply Dates Model Papers Answer Key Syllabus Project works Results Loan DA on Sunday, January 3, 2016


Get FREE Teachers News and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click Here to Register
Guntur Horticulture Multi Purpose Extension Officer notification , AP Guntur District MPEO 80 Posts Notification , Guntur District , mpeo contact 80 Posts notification Guntur , Recruitment of 1200 AP MPEO Posts Online Application

Guntur District Horticulture MPEO 80 Posts Online Application and Vacancies

Guntur Dist MPEO 80 Posts Notification , Guntur 80 MPEO Posts notification
Guntur Horticulture MPEO 80 Posts Notification Last Date 16-01-2016

AP MPEO Posts Horticulture Department Selection Committee 

The selection for the posts of Multi Purpose Extension Officers ( Horticulture ) shall be done by the District Selection Committee constituted for the purpose with the following officers :
  1. District Collector/Joint Collector : Chairman 
  2. DD Horticulture/AD Horticulture : Member/Convener
  3. JD Agriculture or person authorized by JDA : Member
  4. Representative from YSR Hort. University : Member

AP MPEO Posts Horticulture Department Selection Procedure : 

The section among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.


  • Category-I : B. Sc.,(Horticulture) / B.Sc., (Agriculture) 
  • Category-II : Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders 
  • Category-III : Ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional Subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.

MPEO Selection will be on - 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based onvperformance in interviews.  80% of the posts will be filled with LOCAL candidates and the remaining 20% will be filled with NON-LOCAL candidates as per rules in force.
Roaster system and rule of reservation shall be followed as per rules.

Attested Xerox Copies of the following certificates should be enclosed :


  • 1. Date of Birth (S.S.C. Certificate)
  • 2. Pass Certificate of B.Sc.,(Ag)., / B.Sc (Horticulture)/ Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders.
  • Ordinary B.Sc/MSc with Horticulture as one of the optional subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
  • 3. Marks Memo (Marks Lists) 
  • 4. Local Candidates (4th to 10th Study Certificates)
  • 5. Nativity / Caste certificates issued by the Tahashildhar.


* Guntur District MPEO 80 Contract Posts Notification Download 
* AP 1200 Pists MPEO District wise Notifications Download 



Dear Friends, Sir/ Medam, If you like this Post Share to your friends

Blog, Updated at: 10:47 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment