Telangana Korukonda Sainik School admission Entrance Exam Centers
Telangana School Education Department - Sainik School, Korukonda – Entrance Examination for admission into Sainik School, Korukonda (A.P) for 2016-17 Session – Constitution of Examination Board for Written Test – Orders – Issued.
Telangana School Education (PROG.II) Department G.O.RT.No. 238 Dated: 29-12-2015Read:
From the Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda (under Ministry of Defence) Dist.Vizianagaram (A.P) Ref.No.SSK/1251/MO/EE/ 2016-17, dated 19.10.2015 & 03.12.2015.
In the circumstances stated by the Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda, Vizianagaram District in the letters read above, Government, hereby, appoint the following Examination Board for conducting the Entrance Examination for admission into the Sainik School, Korukonda, Vizianagaram District scheduled on 03 Jan 2016 for 2016-17Academic Session. The Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda shall appointthe Teachers from the Sainik School, Korukonda to each Centre to assist the Examination Board towards conducting of the Written Examination. However, the District Educational Officer (DEO) of each District where the Examination Centre is located will be fully responsible for the smooth conduct of the above Entrance Examination.
2. The DEOs are required to take custody of the Question Papers kept in a sealed Trunk, labelled ‘CONFIDENTIAL’sent by the Principal, Sainik School Korukonda through his representatives one or two days prior to the conduct of the Examination and they must ensure safe custody of the Question Paper Trunk.
3. The Principal, Sainik School Korukonda at his discretion is empowered to cancel any of the Examination Centres, in case sufficient number of candidates (i.e. minimum 100 candidates) do not opt to appear from a particular Examination Centre.
4. The details of the Entrance Examination Centers and Boards are as follows:
6. Based on the directives of the Sainik Schools Society, the Interview and Medical Examination of the candidates will be conducted soon after finalization of the merit list.
The details of conduct of Interview and Medical Examination are as follows:-
- (a) Interview followed by Medical Examination will be held during March, 2016 and may last for two weeks.
- (b) Sainik School, Korukonda will intimate each candidate who qualifies and whose name appears in the merit list about the specific date and venue of Interview and Medical Examination
(c) Interview Board. The members of Interview Board are as follows:
- (i) Chairman: Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda
- (aa) A Nominee of the District Collector of Vijayanagaram District
- (ab) District Educational Officer of the Vijayanagarm District or is nominee
(d) Conduct of Medical Examination. The Medical Examination will be conducted by the Medical Specialists from Defence Services/Govt. Civil Hospital. The Medical standards for entry into Sainik Schools are the same as that for the entry into the National Defence Academy.
7. Based on the results of the Interview and Medical Examination, a final Merit List will be prepared by the Sainik School,Korukonda and the same will be published in all the leading news papers of Telangana.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA )
RANJEEV R ACHARYA PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Principal, Sainik School, Korukonda, Vizianagaram District
The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad
The District Collectors concerned (Hyderabad & Karimnagar)
District Educational Officers concerned (Hyderabad & Karimnagar)
The Dy. Director General, NCC, AP, Secunderabad.
// FORWARDED BY ORDER //