AP GO 169 Sainik welfare fund Enhanced NGOs and Gazetted Officers , Teachers
AP Employees NGOs Enhancement of contribution Flag Day fund from Rs.20/- to Rs.50/- per head from the salaries
AP Gazetted officers Enhancement of contribution Flag Day fund from 50/- to Rs.100/- per head from the salaries of Gazetted Officers.AP ARMED forces Flag Day – Augmentation of Flag Day Fund collection – Contribution by the State Government Employees – Recovery from the salaries of December payable in the month of January - Amendment - Orders Issued.
Andra Pradesh Home (Services.IV) Department G.O.MS.No. 169 Dated: 11-12-2015Read the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.127, Home (Ser.I) Department, dt.01.08.2014.
- 2. Govt. Memo No.4047-H/Ser.IV/A1/2015, dt.19.11.2015.
- 3. From the Director, Sainik Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad Lr.No.279/18/AFFD 2015-SF, Dt.21.11.2015 & 04.12.2015.
In the circumstances reported by the Director, Sainik Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad vide reference 3rd read above, wherein the Director, Sainik Welfare, Hyderabad has informed that the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh and A.P Secretariat Association have agreed for enhancement of contribution from Rs.20/- to Rs.50/- per head from the salaries of NGOs’ and from 50/- to Rs.100/- per head from the salaries of Gazetted Officers may be deducted from the salary of each employee for the month of December every year payable on 1st January of succeeding year be recovered as their contribution towards Flag Day Fund to be utilized on Welfare Schemes of Ex-Servicemen.
2. In the circumstances reported by the Director, Sainik Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in the reference 3rd read above, Government hereby instruct to deduct Rs.50/- and Rs.100/- from the salaries of the Non-Gazetted Officers and Gazetted Officer’s respectively every year from their salary of December payable in January of succeeding year effective from December, 2015.
3. All the Heads of Departments and all Heads of Offices, Drawing Officers shall recover the above said amounts and remit the same to the account of the Director, Sainik Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad only through online payment.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. MANMOHAN SINGH,
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC)
The Director, Sainik Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Heads of Departments.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All District Treasury Officers in Andhra Pradesh.
All District Collectors, All Superintendent of Police.
The Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Defence/Home, New Delhi.
The Finance (Exp.Home) Department.,
The Law Department/General Administration Department.
All Departments of Secretariat
All Associations in Andhra Pradesh including A.P. Secretariat Association.