UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification
UPPSSSC had been released recently in the month of October 2015. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has issued this recruitment notification to fill 296 Vacancies of Assistant Development Officer, Industrial Co-supervisor, Assistant Silk Development Officer, and other Posts.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:UPSSSC has released the recruitment notification to recruit candidates for 296 various posts. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each post. Please check the below table for post wise vacancies released under UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment Notification 2015.
Total Vacancies: 296 Posts
Post wise Vacancies:S.No Name of the Post No of Vacancies
- Technical Assistant (various) 27 posts
- Cane Inspector 04 posts
- Legal Metrology Inspector 08 posts
- Compilation Officer 12 posts
- Translator (Urdu) 01 post
- Regions Performance Officer 07 posts
- Assistant Supervisor Rural Broadcasting 01 post
- Upper District Information Officer (Hindi&Urdu) 39 posts
- Scrutineer (English,Urdu,Hindi) 06 posts
- Law Assistant 01 post
- Assistant Superintendent 07 posts
- Innovator 04 posts
- Physical Trainer 01 post
- Supervisor 12 posts
- Artist 42 posts
- Dietician 01 post
- Assistant Medical Record Officer 01 post
- Horticulture Inspector 01 post
- Assistant Development Officer 25 posts
- Assistant Silk Development Officer 25 posts
- Gram Sevak (Agriculture) 10 posts
- District Prohibition Officer 10 posts
- Industrial Cooperative Supervisor 42 posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:The Candidates who are applying for various jobs in UPSSSC, Lucknow should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility Requirements for UPSSSC Recruitment are available on our website. These Eligibility conditions given on our site are as per the Eligibility Conditions given in UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Assistant Development Officer Recruitment:For Asst Development Officer: Candidates should possess graduation from the any recognized university of India.
For Industrial Co-Supervisor: Candidates should possess Graduation and training in cooperation from any recognized institute.
For Asst. Sericulture Development Officer: Applicants should be B.Sc. (Biology) in which a paper of entomology or M.Sc. (Agriculture) or any other equivalent qualification passed from government recognized university.
Age Limit for UPSSSC Recruitment:Candidates applying for UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 should attain below age limits as on 01/07/2015.
Minimum Age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 40 years.
Important Dates of UPSSSC Reicruitment :
- Starting Date for online Registration: 14/10/2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 16/10/2015.
- Last Date for online Registration: 31/10/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 02/11/2015.
- Last Date for submission of online application: 04/11/2015.