Telangana GO 31Dt.17-10-2015 School Education Department Adaptation of the Andhra Pradesh conduct of Language Pandit Common Entrance Test for Admission into Pandit Training Course Rules, 2006 to the State of Telangana Adaptation
Telangana State School Education (TRAINING ) Department G.O.MS.No. 31 Dated: 17-10-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.97, Education (SE.Trg.1) Dept., dated 05.12.2006.
- G.O.Ms.No.20, Education (SE.Trg.) Dept., dated 06.02.2008
- Andhra Pradesh Re-Organization Act, 2014.
- G.O. Ms.No.25, Higher Education (TE/A2) Dept., dt: 22.07.2015
1. Where as, by Section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014), the appropriate Government i.e. the State of Telangana is empowered by order, to make such adaptations and modifications of any law made before 02.06.2014, whether by way of repeal or amendment as may be necessary or expedient, for the purpose of facilitating the application of such law in relation to the State of Telangana, before expiration of two years from 02.06.2014; and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptation and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other Competent Authority.
2. And whereas, it has become necessary to adapt the Andhra Pradesh Conduct of Language Pandit Common Entrance Test for admission into Pandit Training Course Rules, 2006, for the purpose of facilitating its application in relation to the State of Telangana;
3. Accordingly, the following notification will be published Extraordinary issue of Telangana State Gazette. NOTIFICATION In exercise of the powers conferred by section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Re-organisation Act, 2014 (Central Act No.6 of 2014)
The Government of Telangana hereby makes the following Order, namely:-
- (i) This order may be called the Andhra Pradesh Conduct of Language Pandit Common Entrance Test for admission into Pandit Training Course Rules (Telangana Adaptation) Order, 2015. (ii) It shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from 02.06.2014.
- In the Andhra Pradesh Conduct of Language Pandit Common Entrance Test for admission into Pandit Training Course Rules, 2006, as amended from time to time, for the words “Andhra Pradesh”, (occurring otherwise than in a title or in a citation or description of an enactment) the word “Telangana” shall be substituted.
- For the purpose of this “Order” and the “Rules” adapted herein, the expression “the State” shall have the meaning and area as specified in section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Re-organisation Act, 2014.