AP GO 373 Date 05-10-2015 Common disciplinary proceedings under Rule 24 of Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (CCA) Rules, 1991 – Sanction – Accorded
Revenue (vigilance -III.2) Department G.O.MS.No. 373 Dated:05.10.2015
- Vigilance Report No.125 T. No 1463/D1/2011 & C.No.134/D1/13
- Dated:29.11.2013 (C.No.2692/D1/12, 2946/D1/11, 1262/D1/12,3126/D1/12,41/D1/12, 831/D1/12, 2638/D1/11, 182/D1/12, 1134/D1/12, 2841/D1/12, 2800/D1/12
Whereas, the Government Servants specified below are jointly concerned in a
disciplinary case pertaining to have failed to perform their legitimate duties and
committed grave irregularity/Misappropriation of Government funds in distribution of
input subsidy in "Jal-cyclone" during October/November-2010 to the small
and marginal farmers whose crops was damaged/affected due to heavy rains /floods (Jal Cyclone) in East Godavari, Krishna and Prakasam Districts.
- (1) Smt. S.Subha Lakshmi, Tahsildar, Ballikurva Mandal, Prakasam District (Retired)
- (2) Sri Rachuri Siva Rao, Tahsildar, Vijayawada Urban, earlier worked as Tahsildar Gannavaram (M), Krishna District.
- Sri Merega Babu Rao, Tahsildar, Totlavalluru Mandal, Krishna District.
- D. Sobha Kumari, the then Tahsildar, Kajuluru Mandal, East Godavari District.
- Sri Narala Venkata Rao, VRO, Jagannadhagiri (V), Kajalure (M) East Godavari District
- Sri Y.S.S. Prakash Rao, VRO Kuyyure(V), Kajalure Mandal, East Godavari District. (Retired)
- Sri Vaka Sivaganapathi, VRO, Purushotham (V), Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna District.
- Sri Katuri Basava Rao, Vallurupurvam (V), Thotlavallur Mandal, Krishna District.
- Sri Mareddi Ravi, VRO, Devapally (V), Totlavalluru Mandal, Krishna District.
- Sri Seelam Ramana Rao, VRO, Royyure (V), Totlavallure Mandal, Krishna District.
2. Now therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred under sub-rule (1) and (2)
of Rules 24 of the Andhra Pradesh Civil Services Classification, Control and Appeal)
Rules 1991, the disciplinary authority hereby directs:-
- (i) That the disciplinary action against the above said Government Servants shall be taken in common proceedings.
- (ii) That the Principal to Government, Revenue (CT, Excise & R&S) Department shall function as the disciplinary authority for the purpose of the common proceedings and shall be competent to impose the penalties u/r 9 of the APCS (CC&A) Rules 1991.
- (iii) That the procedure prescribed in Rule 20 of the APCS (CC&A) Rules 1991 shall be followed in the said proceedings.