AP GO 960 dt. 07-10-2015 Panchayat Secretaries Filling up of vacancies of Gr.I,II, & III Relaxation of the minimum service of one year as a special case to consider promotions / appointment
PANCHAYAT RAJ & Rural DEVELOPMENT (MDL.I) Department GO Rt No. 960, Dt. 07-10-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.81, PR &RD(Mdl.I) Dept., dt.20.02.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.84, PR &RD(Mdl.I) Dept., dt.24.02.2010.
- G.O.Rt.No.579, PR&RD(Mdl.I)Dept., 17.06.2015.
- From, Commissioner, PR & RD,Lr.No.10387/CPR&RD/ B1/2013, dated. 08.09.2015 & 26.09.2015.
1. In the G.O. 81 the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development was permitted to consider minimum service of 1 year as a special case for promotions/appointment by Transfer to the posts of Panchayat Secretary Gr.I, II and III in the panel year 2014-2015.
2. In the reference Letter 10387 read above, the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development has stated that due to adhoc promotions given to the post of E.O. (PR&RD), the resultant vacancies of Panchayat Secretaries Gr.I, II & III are to be filled up in the present panel year. He has requested the Government to accord permission to fill up these adhoc vacancies by relaxing the minimum service of 3 years as 1 year for the panel year 2015-2016 also.
3. Government after careful examination of the proposal of the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad hereby relax minimum service of 3 years under rule 7 of Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service Rules 2010 issued in G.O. 3rd read above and minimum service of (1) year be considered as a special case to consider promotions/appointment by Transfer on regular/adhoc basis to the resultant vacancies of Panchayat Secretary Gr.I, II & III in the panel year 2015-2016, as a special case.
4. The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Development, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter.