TS / Telangana LAWCET / PGLCET-2015 web counselling Schedule Certificate verifications from 12.09.2015 to 17.09.2015
Dates to Exercise Web Options:13.09.2015 to 17.09.2015
TS LAECET Submit requirement Certificates :
- 1. TSLAWCET- 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Rank Card TSLAWCET - 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- 2. Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- 3. Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- 4. Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- 5. Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- 6. Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- 7. Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- 8. Transfer Certificate
- 9. Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2015)
- 10. Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate.
If any Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY Candidates/ Anglo-Indian:
- 1. PH: Certificate candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- 2. CAP – The children of Armed Forces, i.e., Ex. Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force.
- 3. NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates
- 4. Minorities: Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.
- 5. Anglo-Indian: A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Eligibility for TS LAWCET / TS PGLCET Admissions 2015
3 - Year LL.B / BL: Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks
5 - year LL.B / BL : Candidates should have passed 2 - year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks
TS LAWCET web counseling and Certificates Verification Notification Download
<!— ad 5 —>
<!— ad 5 —>