Telangana / TS D.Ed 1st year Examinations fee Particulars of 2014-16 - Fee last date 21-09-2015 regular Students fee Rs.150 Convener, DEECET
FFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS
Rc No. 01/C-1/TS/2015 Dated: 04-09- 2015
PRESS / MEDIA NOTE
It is hereby informed that the D.Ed 1st year Examinations of 2014-16 batchwill be conducted in the month of October 2015. The failed candidates in earlier batches are also eligible to appear for these Examinations as private candidates.
The due dates for remittance of Examination fee are as follows:
- 01. Without late fee 05-09-2015 to 21-09-2015 , 22-09-2015 ( Last date of remittance of fee by the principals in Govt. treasury )
- 02 . With a late fee of Rs.50/- 22-09-2015 to 30-09-2015 , 01-10-2015 ( Last date of remittance of fee by the principals in Govt. treasury )
The Examination fee is Rs.150/-for regular candidates. The fee has to be remitted separately for regular & once failed candidates through separate consolidated challans in the Government Treasury to the following Head of Account.Regular candidates list shall have the approval of the Convener, DEECET-2014.
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture
01- General Education
102- Secondary Education
06- Director of Government Examinations 800-User Charges
The fee structure for once failed candidates is as follows particulars Fee amount
- 01. For four & five subjects Rs.150-00
- 02. For three subjects Rs.140-00
- 03. For two subjects Rs.120-00
- 04. For one subject Rs.100-00
All the principals are requested to furnish information relating to the candidates of other than 2014-2016 batches online duly furnishing the MNR (Manuscript Nominal Roll) along with fee challan.
SD/-DR. R.SURENDAR REDDY DIRECTOR.
40 copies to the Director of Information and Public Relations, Secretariat Cell, TS, Hyderabad with a request to arrange for Publication in all the leading Dailies under NEWSITEM.
1)All the District Educational Officers/ ACGEs in thestate with a request to give extensive publicity in local media.
2)All RJDSE’s in the State.
3)The Director, SCERT, TS, Hyd for information.
4) The Commissioner& Director of School Education, TS. Hyderabad for information.
5)The Principal Secy to Govt, Edn SE(PE-Se.II) Department for favour of information and
6) The PS to the Hon’ble Minister for secondary Education, TS for favour of information.