Telangana Assistant Motor vehicle Inspector job / Posts Notification Online Application tspsc.gov.in
NOTIFICATION NO. 14/2015, Dt. 23/09/2015 ASSISTANT MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTORS IN TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)Telangana Public Service Commission Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Department.
Important Dates :
- i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 23/09/2015
- ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 19/10/2015
- iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- iv. The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 08/11/2015.
The details of vacancies are given below:
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Age limit : 21 - 34 years as on 01-07-2015
No. of Post : 45 Posts
Scale of Pay : 31,460 - 84, 970
Name of the Post : Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
Educational Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or any equivalent qualification or not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement.
Fee Particulars : Remittance of Fee Rs. 100/- + Online Application RS.120/- , Fee exempted Category : SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- i). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- ii). Date of Birth Certificate
- iii). School Study Certificate
- iv). Declaration by the Unemployed
- v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- vi). Motor Driving License as prescribed under Educational Qualifications.
- vii). Community Certificate.
- viii). Creamy Layer Certificate
- ix). Certificate of Residence / Nativity
TS Asst. Motor vehicle Inspector job Notification