AP GO 108 Minority girl marrage time providing Rs.50000 amendment order and Minorities widows , orphans are eligibleAP Minorities Welfare Department Introducing “DULHAN” for providing financial assistance of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) to each girl belonging to the Minority at the time of Marriage residing at Andhra Pradesh State –Amendment - Orders – Issued.
Minorities welfare (SDM) Department G.O.MS.No. 108 Dated:15th September, 2015.
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.67, Minorities Welfare (SDM) Department, dt.29.04.2015.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.77, M.W. (SDM) Dept., dt.26.05.2015.
- 3. From the Commissioner, Minorities Welfare, Hyderabad, Lr.No. 152/ CMW/2015, Dt.22.08.2015
1.In the G.O. read above, Government introduced “DULHAN” Scheme to all
Minority communities unmarried girls on their marriage with a view to reduce
financial distress in their families and under the Scheme, a onetime financial
assistance of Rs.50,000/- at the time of Marriage shall be granted to every Minority girl.
2. In the letter 3rd read above, the Commissioner, Minorities Welfare, Hyderabad has requested to issue an amendment in para No.3 to be read as, “DMWO to verify details of the bride in online” on the basis of verification certificate issued by Tahsildar.
Andra Pradesh Govt. after careful examination of the matter, hereby issue the following amendment :
In the G.O. 1st read above, under para 3, to be read as, “DMWO to verify
details of the bride in online” on the basis of verification certificate issued by
Tahsildar and the following shall be added.
This Scheme extended to Widows (Death certificate should be produced) those
who desires to re-marry and Orphans (Certificate produced by Guardian / in-
charge of the Orphanage)
4. The Commissioner, Minorities Welfare shall take necessary action accordingly.
AP GO 108 Minority girl marrage time providing Rs.50000 Download