TS GO 19 B.Ed Common Entrance Adaptation of the Andhra Pradesh Colleges of Education Rules, 2006 to the State of Telangana
G.O.MS.No. 19 Dt. 07-08-2015 Adaptation of the Andhra Pradesh Colleges of Education (Regulation of Admission into B.Ed Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2006 to the State of Telangana.
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.92, School Education (SE-Trg.1) Department, dated 16.11.2006.
- 2. Andhra Pradesh Re-Organization Act, 2014.
- 3. From the Secretary, (TSCHE), Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.TSCHE/Sec/Cets/2014-15, dt. 15.12.2014.
- 4. G.O.Ms.No.25, Higher Education (TE/A2) Dept., dated O R D E R: 22.07.2015.
Whereas, by Section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, (Act No.6 of 2014) the appropriate Government i.e. the State of Telangana is empowered by order, to make such adaptations and modifications of any law made before 02.06.2014, whether by way of repeal or amendment as may be necessary or expedient, for the purpose of facilitating the application of such law in relation to the State of Telangana, before expiration of two years from 02.06.2014; and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptation and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other Competent Authority.
2. And whereas, it has become necessary to adapt and modify the Andhra Pradesh Colleges Education (Regulation of Admissions into B.Ed Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2006 for the purpose of facilitating their application in relation to the State of Telangana.
3. And whereas, in the circumstances stated by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, vide reference 3rd read above and after careful examination of the matter, Government have decided to adapt the Andhra Pradesh Colleges of Education (Regulation of Admissions into B.Ed Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2006 issued in G.O.Ms.No.92, Education (SE-Trg.I) Dept., dt. 16.11.2006 which are in force as on 01.06.2014.
4 Accordingly, the following notification will be published in the Extra-ordinary issue of Telangana Gazettte, dated:
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 101 of the A.P.Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Central Act 6 of 2014), the Governor of Telangana hereby makes the following orders namely:
1. (i) This order may be called the Andhra Pradesh Colleges of Education (Regulation of Admissions into B.Ed Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2006 (Telangana Adaptation) Order, 2015.
(ii) It shall be deemed to have come into force from 2nd June, 2014.
2. For the purpose of this order and the rules adapted herein, the expression “the State” shall have the meaning and areas specified in section 3 of the A.P.Reorganisation Act, 2014.
3. (i) In the Andhra Pradesh Colleges of Education (Regulation of Admissions into B.Ed Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2006 throughout the Rules for the expression “Andhra Pradesh“ occurring otherwise there in a title or citation or description etc. the word “Telangana” shall be substituted.
4. In rule 7,
(1) _______ under “explanation” , in sub-clause (1) of clause (A) for the words “The part of the State”, the words “The State of Telangana” shall be substituted.
(2) In sub-clause (2) and (3), after the words “The part of the State” the word “of Andhra Pradesh” shall be inserted.
5. In rule 7 of the said rules, in clause (iii), for sub-clause (ii), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
Children of Armed Forces (CAP) - 2% (two percent) for the Children of Armed Persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register.
After exhausting all the Children of Armed Personnel, the unfilled seats shall be allotted to Ex-Servicemen on merit and if any seats are still available, the spouses of Serving defence personnel shall be considered in the order of merit.