B.Ed Distance Education Padmavathi Mahila University Additional Methodology Notification 2015 Eligibility Application Enclosures Fee Particulars
SPMV B.Ed (DM)/Distance B.Ed Additional Methodology Admission Notification 2015 Lt Dt 30-09-2015 www.spmvv.ac.in
Sri Padmavathi Women's University has issued B.Ed (Distance Mode) Additional Methodology Admission Notification 2015. The University invites applications the eligible in-service women teachers for admission into Additional Methodology Programme in B.Ed. course 2015-16 through Distance Education Centre of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam.
The application Cost and registration: Rs. 350/-
Eligibility for B.Ed:
A candidate B.Ed. Additional Methodology Programme have passed B.Ed. Degree from a recognized university. The methodology chosen should be the subjects of study at their graduation level.
Application Director, Distance Education Centre, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope (Rs. 45/- for Registered post) of size 28cms x 13cms along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 350/- on any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati with the name and address of the applicant written on the reverse of the DD, or by submitting the DD in person. If the applicant is in-service candidate the application should be sent through proper channel. Application can also be downloaded from the University website www.spmvv.ac.in
Required Certificates of Enclosures:
Attested copies of the following should be enclosed along with the application:
- 1. B.Ed Degree Certificate/ B.Ed. Provisional Certificate
- 2. Graduation Degree Certificate
- 3. B.Ed Degree Marks Statement
- 4. Three Years B.A./B.Sc. Degree Marks Statements
- 5. Service certificate (if the candidate is in service)
- 6. No objection Certificate (if the candidate is in service)
Note:Original certificates have to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
The candidates who are selected for admission should submit to the Director, Distance Education Centre, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam on or before the date of admission, a demand draft for Rs. 6000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati with the name and address of the candidate written on the reverse of the draft.
The following are the methodologies offered:
- 1. Mathematics
- 2. Physical Sciences
- 3. Biological Sciences
- 4. Social Studies
- 5. English
- 6. Telugu
1. Application supplied by the DDE or download from the DDE website www.spmvv.ac.in. Downloaded application should be accompanied by a D.D for Rs.350/- towards the cost of application drawn in favour of The Registrar, S.P.Mahilvidyalayam, Tirupati.
2. Filled in applications shall be submitted to the Director, Directorate Distance Education, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati -517502 by registered post/speed post or in person on or before 30-09-2015.
For all further information and enquiries contact The Director, Distance Education Centre, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati–2, Ph: 0877–2284524, 2284604.