AP LPCET 2015 Notification Language Pandit Common test Exam 2015 Halltickets Download Schedule Admissions Entrance test Educational Qualification Syllabus Fee Patriculars How to Apply Online Application Age limit Important Dates Seat Availbility from 11.07.2015 to 22.08.2015AP LP CET Inicial Key
LPCETAP-2015 INITIAL KEY Download
Andra Pradesh Governament and School Education Department the LPCET 2015 Notificartion(Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) 2015 Notification in http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
Department of School Education ( DSE ) invites the online applications candidates through its official website http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in for the academic year 2015-2016. LPCET 2015 all Districts of the AP State.
AP LPCET 2015 Tentative Schedule / Impotant Dates:
- 1. PCET Information Prospects from 11.08.2015
- 2. Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva : 11.08.2015 to 22.08.2015
- 3. Application Submission through Online http://tslpcet.cgg.gov.in : 11.07.2015 to 22.08.2015
- 4. Complaints to Online application: 11.08.2015 to 22.08.2015
- 6. Download of Hall Tickets 28.08.2015
- 7.Examination Date will be Announced Later
- LPCET 2015 Registration Fee : Rs.200/- AP Online
- Age Limit for LPCET : Applicant completed 19 years of age as on. 01.07.2015. and No upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications of Language Pandit Test :
BA (Telugu Literature) or (Oriental Language-Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
LPCET 2015 Entrance test Marks :
LPCET Common Entrance Examination completelE objective type AND maximum marks of 100
- Part I: Current Affairs - 20 Questions
- Part II: Numerical Ability - 10 Questions
- Part III: Language - 30 Questions
- Part IV: Literature - 40 Questions
- 100 questions = 100 marks
Lnguage Pandit Entrance Syllabus
1. Numerical ability
2. Language : 8th Class to 10th Class
3. Literature: Degree Level
How to Apply Online Application :
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website: http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in from 11.08.2015 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online.
Download AP LPCET 2015 Notification Complete Information Click here