AP GO 410 Dt.20-08-2015 Transfers Polytechnics of employees Guidelines for the year 2015-16
- who have Completed put in more than 2 years of service in case of teaching staff and ministerial in a particular station as on 31.07.2015 eligible to apply for transfer.
- The Commissioner of Technical Education will draw schedule for effecting transfers and complete the entire process on or before 15.09.2015..
- Those who are retiring on or before 31.08.2017 shall not be transferred.
- Those who have completed 5 (Five) years or above service in a particular station as on 31.07.2015 shall be transferred.
Criteria for entitlement of points as on 01.08.2015:
- District Head quarters and places having Municipal Corporations: 3 Points
- All other places: 4 Points
- G.M.R.P Srisailam, Paderu & Etipaka, (E.G.Dist) : 5 Points
i) Single Woman : 10 Points
ii) Physically Challenged :
a) 40% - 60% : disability 05 points
b) More than 60% : disability 08 points
iii) The Employees who are now suffering from the following diseases: 05 Points
( Cancer , Heart Operation , Neuro-Surgery, Bone T.B Kidney, Transplantation )
iv) (a) Applicants with dependant children who are mentally retarded and are under treatment 05 Points
(b) Applicants with dependant children suffering from Juvenile Diabetes and children suffering from congenital Heart problems and are under medical Treatment available only at specified places to which they are seeking transfers 05 Points
Download AP GO 410 Dt.20-08-2015 Transfers Polytechnics of employees Click here