AP GO 404 Aarogaysri Scheme Name Changed as Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme
GO.Rt.No.404,Dated:05.08.2015 Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva - Renaming of Aarogaysri Scheme as Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva - Formation of Trust - Permit to register Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva as a Trust of Government of Andhra Pradesh
1. G.O.Ms.NO 227 HM&FW (K) dept dt 9.6.2006
2. G.O.Ms.No.157, HM & FW Department dated:17.12.2014,
3. From the CEO, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva, Lr.No. Dr. NTRVS/ HR/1102/2015, Dated:4.7.2015.
- In the G.O. 1st read above, Aarogyasri Healthcare Trust was set up to facilitate effective implementation of Aarogyasri Health Insurance scheme then introduced by the undivided Government of Andhra Pradesh with effect from 1.4.2007 to provide cashless treatment to the people of Andhra Pradesh living below poverty line. The Board of Trustees was headed by the Chief Minister and included Health Minister and other senior Government Officers as Trustees with Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust as its Secretary.
- 2. The AP. Reorganization Act 2014 (Act No.6 of 2014) was notified on 1.3.2014. Newly elected Government of Andhra Pradesh took office from 2.6.2014. The Government of Andhra Pradesh in the reference 2nd read above have issued orders renaming this Scheme as ‘Dr Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva.’
- 3. In the letter 3rd read above, the Chief Executive Officer, Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva has requested the Government to permit him to register in the name of Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva as a Trust of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 4. After careful examination of the matter, Govt hereby permit the Chief Executive Officer, Dr.Nanadamuri Taraka Ramarao Vaidya Seva to register the Trust in the name of Dr.Nanadamuri Taraka Ramarao Vaidya Seva as a Trust of Government of Andhra Pradesh in modification of the earlier orders in the matter. Other details of the Trust presently remain unchanged.
- 5. The Chief Executive Officer, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust shall take necessary action accordingly.