AP EAMCET 2015 Medical MBBS BDS counsilling Certificate verification Online registration Option Entry and Admission Allotted in Medical and Dental Colleges in AP
Andra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Conducting : The NTR University of Health Sciences at Vijayawada
AP EAMCET 2015 Medial Counselling Centres:
Administrative Building. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.
Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus.
Old MBA building, S.V University.
JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
No of Seats Availability in EAMCET 2015 Medical Counselling
Tolal Number of MBBS Seats 3400
SW, AU and SVU Area ( i ) Govt. Colleges: 1750, ( ii ) Private Colleges : 1650.
Tolal Number of BDS Seats : 1390
SW, AU and SVU Area ( i ) Govt. Colleges: 140, ( ii ) Private Colleges : 1150.
AP EAMCET Medical 2015 Counselling Schedule for PhaIse – I
Phase I (Open Competition seats in Government Colleges and in Private Colleges)
- 05-08-2015 All Candidates 9.00 AM 1 500 2.00 PM 501 1000
- 06-08-2015 All Candidates 9.00 AM 1001 to 2500 2.00 PM 2501 to 4000
- 07-08-2015 All Candidates 9.00 AM 4001 to 5500 2.00 PM 5501 7000
Requirement Certificates to be Submit at the time of AP EAMCET Medical 2015 Counselling
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
- Hall Ticket of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Medical 2015
- Rank card of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Medical 2015
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
Fees Particulars of MBBS and BDS Courses
Private College ‘A’