Telangana State Loans G.O.153, Dt.14-07-2015,purchase of Motorcycle & Moped to Government Servants and Government Drivers Higher Education Department
- The Finance (HRM.IV) Department have released an amount of Rs.1.60 lakhs (Rupees One Lakh and Sixty Thousand only) to the Higher Education Department including Head of Departments, and an amount of Rs.4.00 Lakhs (Rupees Four Lakhs only) to District/Regional Offices towards sanction of Motor Cycle Advances to all Government servants excluding Drivers and released an amount of Rs.0.70 Lakhs ( Rupees Seventy Thousand only) to District/Regional Offices towards sanction of advances to the Drivers only for purchase of Mopeds only for the period of 1st & 2nd quarters during the financial year 2015-16, for re-allocation to the Secretariat (Higher Education Department) including Heads of Department, District/Regional Offices under the control of the Higher Education Department.
- 2. Accordingly, and keeping in view the size and strength of the Unit of Heads of Department under the administrative control of Higher Education wing, the said amounts are hereby re-allocated to the Secretariat (Higher Education), Heads of Department and Regional/District Offices as shown below:
- Drivers only 5 1 Higher Education Department 80,000/-
- Commissioner of Technical Education 80,000/- 80,000/-
- Commissioner of Intermediate Education -- 80,000/- 35,000/-
- Commissioner of Collegiate Education - 80,000/- 35000/-
- Director of State Archives & Dist. Gazetteers Department - 80,000/-
- Director of Oriental Manuscripts, Libraries & Research Institute - 80,000/-
Total Rs. 1,60,000/- 4,00,000/- 70,000/-
3. All the Heads of Departments shall keep the following principles in view while sanctioning the loans to the staff members under their control apart from other rules in force:-
- (i) The Heads of Department should not utilize the amount allotted to the employees of District/Regional Offices for sanctioning the Motor Cycle/Moped Advance for their employees.
- The Sanctioning Authority shall ensure that prompt follow up action is also taken up after sanctioning the advance in getting the formalities completed by the loanees.
- (iii) The Sanctioning Authority shall arrange prompt recovery of the loan amount sanctioned.
4. The expenditure on account of sanction of purchase of Motor Cycle/Mopeds shall be debited to
7610-Loans to Government Servants etc., M.H.202 – Advances for purchase of Motor Conveyances, S.H.(05) Loans for purchase of Motors Cycles, 001- Loans for purchase of Motor Cycles
G.O.153,Loan purchase of Motor Cycle/Mopeds