Telangana Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships
Pre Metric Scholarships | Post Metric Scholarships | telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in | Scholarships for Govt of Telangana | Scholarships for SC ST BC Students | Pre Metric and Post Metric Scholarships for SC ST and BC Students of Telangana
Students Eligible :
- Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and
- BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Courses Eligible :
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above:
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Courses not eligible:Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's Courses
Private Pilot license Courses.
Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
Colleges Eligible :All Post Matric Colleges in Telangana recognized by Government of Telangana/Competent Authority.
The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.