TS Telangana Data Entry Operators, MIS Co-ordinators Salaries Enhanced working in MRC
#Rc.269 Dt. 30-07-2015, Enhancement of Salaries of Data Entry Operators and MIS Co-ordinators in TSSA
- 1.Enhancement of Salaries of Data Entry Operators.
- 2.Enhancement of Salaries of MIS Co-ordinators.
- 3.Hiring of vehicles at district level offices for 2015-16.
All the Project Officers of TSSA are aware that District Elementary Education Plans for 2015-16 have been approved by the Protect Approval Board, MHRD, Government of India, New Delhi. In this connection, the following guidelines are issued for implementation by all District Protect Offices in the State.
1. The PAB approved the following unit cost in respect of following employees working, at District and sub district level offices for 2015-16
- (i) Data Entry Operators - Rs.12,000/- per month (Limited to 6 operators in District Project Office)
- (ii) MIS Co-ordinators - Rs.13,000/- per month (1 in Each MRC)
- (iii) Data Entry Operators - Rs.12,000/- per month (1 in Each MRC)
2. PAB approved for an amount of RS. 10.00 lakhs only under hiring of vehicles at district level for 2015-16 and keeping in view of this ,the number of vehicles to be hired are resticted as shown below.
(i) Allottment of 3 vehicles @ 1 each to DEO, PO and EE.
(ii) Payment of FTA a per Government orders to all Sectorial, Officers and other Engineers.
(iii) If vehicles are required for Dy.EOs,the expenditure may be met from P.S charges.
(iv) A common pooling vehicle may be provided for the use of sectorial officers duly meeting the additional expenditure over and above Rs.10.00 Lakhs earmarked for hiring of vehicles from the savings of district management cost.
The Project Officers are requested to follow the Above guidelines strictly.Any deviation from the above guidelines will be viewed seriously