AP Teachers Transfers Service Entitlement Common points Category wise HRA -20% 14.5% 12% and Special Category Points SSC Performance Points Rationnalization Points
Andra PredeshTeachers Transfers 2015, Entitlement Points,Common points, Special Points (Extra Points), Rationalization Points as per Old Norms
How to Calculate Category wise Service Points ( HRA 20%, 14.5%, 12% )
- Service in the Category I areas ( 20% HRA Habitations ): One (1) point for every year of service and 0.083 for every completed month.
- Service in the Category II areas (14.5% HRA Habitations ) : Two (2) points for every year of service and 0.16 for every completed month.
- Service in Category III areas ( 12% HRA Habitation ) : Three (3) points for every year of service and 0.25 for every completed month.
- Service in category IV areas ( 12% HRA Habitation ) : Five (5) points for every year of service and 0.416 for every month. ( Note: and which do not have connectivity through an all weather road as per the norms of the Panchayath Raj ( Engineering) )
AP Teachers Transfers Special Points (Extra Points)Performance Entitlement points : ( SSC Handling subject for Teachers in High Schools only )
- 100% Results – 2.5 points.
- 99% to 95% Results – 2 points.
- 94% to 90% Results – 1 Point.
Preferential categories Points :
- Un-married Female Teaches : Ten (10) points
- Sspouse is working Employees : Ten (10) points
- Rationalization Points are eligible for 10 points extra
- Diseases, PH 70% Candidates 10 Points