#AP PAT Notification 2016 PAT Results (Professional Advancement Test) 2015 teachers in AP
AP PAT Exam eligible for Grade-II Pandits, P.E.T's Craft, Tailoring, Sewing, Drawing, Music, Agriculture & Radio Technology
- (1) Professional Advancement Test for the eligible in-service teachers in the cadre of SGBT, Junior inspector of schools
- (2) Automatic Advancement Scheme Examination for Grade-II Pandits, P.E.T's and for Special teachers in Craft, Tailoring, Sewing, Drawing, Music, Agriculture & Radio Technology
- (3) Simple Orientation Test for Grade-I Pandits will be conducted in the month of September, 2015.
The date of conduct of Examination is 27-09-2015.
PAT Exam fee Particulars and Head of Accounts
The teachers who intend to appear for the above tests should pay the Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Challan to the following
HEAD OF ACCOUNT
- 0202 - Education, Sports Arts and Culture
- 01 - General Education
- 102 - Secondary Education
- 06 - Director of Government Examination
- 800 - User Charges
- D.D.O CODE: 27000303001
- Examination fee should be paid through Challan only.
- Demand drafts are not accepted.
- DDO Code should be furnished specifically in the challan form if required