Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2015 Notification Eligibility Online Application Age Prize and Reward Post-Graduate
- Maximum age for applying is 30 years.
- Application: Online
- Prizes And Rewards: Rs.3100 per month stipend for 2 years.
- Deadline: July 31,2015
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- In order to achieve and promote girls education, UGC has introduced this scholarship for Single Girl Child with an aim to compensating direct costs of girl education to all levels especially for those happen to be the only girl child in their family.
Eligibility: Any girl who happens to be the only child in the family and has taken admission in regular, full-time first year master’s degree course from any recognised university.
Applicant will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents while applying online:
- 1. An affidavit on Rs. 50/ Stamp paper, from the student/parent duly attested by SDM/First Class Magistrate/Gazatted Officer.
- 2. Scanned Copy of Candidate's Recent Color Photograph And Signature.
- 3. A Joining report from College/University where student have taken admission to 1st year PG course.
Note: Candidate will not be able to submit her application unless above mentioned documents are uploaded.