GO 49 NTR Vidhyonnathi Scheme Selection of eligible SC/ST Students applying under the scheme Guidelines Civil Services Exams
G.O.MS.No. 49 Dated.31-07-2015, NTR Vidhyonnathi Scheme ST SC Students
- 1. G.O.Ms. No. 2, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 17.01.2015
- 2. G.O.Ms. No. 10, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 03.02.2015
- 3. G.O.Ms. No. 28, SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated. 16.05.2015
- 4. G.O.Ms. No. 44 SW (EDN.1) Dept, dated.10.07.2015.
- 5. From the DSW, AP.Hyd, Lr.Rc.No. H4/803/2015,dated.15.07.2015.
- 1.In the G.O’s first and second read above, Government have introduced a new scheme “NTR Vidyonnathi” for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination for SC/ST Students. The guidelines, mode of selection, the other details of the scheme are annexed to the G.Os.
- 2. The Director of Social Welfare, in his letter 5th cited, has stated that many bright students belonging to SC/ST are not able to join Civil Services as cost of coaching is very high and requested for enhancement of annual family income ceiling of SC/ST Students applying under the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme from Rs. 2.00 lakhs to Rs. 6.00 lakhs per annum, as observed by the Common Selection Committee constituted for selection of Institutes under the scheme and as was ordered under Ambedkar Overseas Vidhyanithi Scheme.
- 3. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby order the following amendment to the G.Os first and second read above:-
- The word “Rs. 2.00 lakhs“ wherever occurs in paragraph “D” the Selection and Allotment of students” in the Annexure appended to the G.Os first and second read above, shall be read as “Rs 6.00 lakhs” henceforth.
- 4. The Director of Social Welfare, AP, Hyderabad and the Director of Tribal Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad, shall take action accordingly.
- 5. This order issues with the concurrence of Fin (EBS-III) Dept vide their U.O.No.11661/195/A1/EBS.III/2015, dated.28.07.2015.