Dasara/Dussehra Holidays/ Terminal Holidays Prefix and Suffix clarifications on absence of re-opening day or on closing day of school, dussehra holidays, terminal holidays, rc.815 dussehra holidays, Rc.815 Summer Vacation Prefix and Suffix Clarifications, Rc.103241 Terminal Holidays Prefix and Suffix Clarifications In spite of clear instructions issued in the references, certain doubts are clarify here. Clarifications on Terminal Holidays Prefixing or suffixing Absence on the re-opening or on closing day of the Schools.
Procgs.Rc.No. 103241/E4-2/69, Dt 07-11-1969 School Reopen day or Closing day not attend Clarification
- The vacation may be combined with or taken continuation of any kind of leave other than casual leave as per rule 12 of the Andhra Pradesh Leave rules.
- But the holidays which do not exceed 15 days cannot be considered as vacation as per Rule82(2) of the Fundamental Rules.
- Generally the terminal holidays in the vacation Department do not exceed 15 days and hence the period cannot be considered as vacation.
- Further if the duration of the period of holidays notified in the Gazette can be prefixed or suffixed to the earned leave or half pay leave.
- The local holidays are not gazetted holidays.