CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (C TET) - SEP 2015 Last Date.19-08-2015 CTET Application Form 2015 - ctet.nic.in Notification , Exam Date, Fee Particulars, Exams Pattern
Important Date's C TET 2015
- Submission of On-line application30.07.2015 to 19.08.2015
- Last date for Online Submission of application 19-08-2015
- Last date for payment of fees Through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate 20-08-2015 (before 03:30 PM)
- Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars(No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date) 21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015
- Download Admit Card from CTET website 04.09.2015
- PAPER - II - 20-09-2015 09.30 to 12.00 AM
- PAPER - I - 20.09.2015 02.00 to 14.30 PM
Fees Particulars for CTET-SEPT 2015 Examination Paper – I or Paper – II
General/OBC Rs.600/- ,
Paper – I & II General/OBC Rs.1000/-,
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Rs.500/-Applicability
- i The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveliand NCT of Delhi.
- ii CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- iii Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
- iv According to CBSE Affiliation Bye-Law 53, prescribing the minimum qualifications for teachers to teach various subjects in Classes I to VIII in the schools Affiliated to CBSE stands amended to that extant and it shall be mandatory that the teachers appointed here in after i.e. 6th March 2012 to teach classes I to VIII in the Schools affiliated to the CBSE shall qualify/pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE on behalf of Central Government or Teacher EligibilityTest (TET), conducted by the appropriate State Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for this purpose.