AP Rc.No.46/NFTW(MC)/2015,Dt:30-06-2015,National Foundation for Teachers' Welfare, Celebration of Teachers' Day function on 5th September 2015 ,Honouring working and retired teachers at State Level Function , Proposals
- The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the subject read above and they are informed that every year 5th September is being celebrated as Teachers' Day (GURUPUJOTHSAVAM) throughout the Country.
- This Day has a special significance for us, as it happens to be the birthday of our revere former President of India late Dr.SARVEPALLI RADHAKRISHNAN who himself was a Teacher of International Status.
- The National Foundation for Teachers’ Welfare, A.P. functioning in the office The awards of National Foundation for Teachers' Welfare, A.P. will be given to the IN-SERVICE AND RETIRED TEACHERS at the rate of 4 (four) awards for each district as detailed below
The above awardees will be honoured with cash award of Rs.3,000/-, Gold Plated Silver Medal, Shawl and Merit Certificate. They will be paid 3 Tier A.C. Sleeper or actual bus fare subject to the production of tickets and D. A as per the A.P.T.A. Rules.
Conditions for selecting the candidates for this Award are as follows:
- a)One proposal from each category is to be considered from each district.
- b)In the case of working teachers, he/ she should have not less than 15 years of continuations service as on 5th September of the year.
- c) The working /retired teachers who were not honoured previously under the scheme of National Award / NF for TW Award are eligible for this Award.
- d) No working / retired teacher shall be asked or permitted to apply for the Award directly. The proposals of the working/ retired teacher shall be recommended by the Inspecting Officer concerned on the basis of the Teachers record and send them to the District Educational officer concerned in the proforma prescribed for it for placing them before the District Selection Committee.
- e)The Members of the Inspectorate, Staff of College of Education and Training Institution are not eligible for the Award.
- f)The prposals of working / retired teachers should to recommended by the District Selection Committee headed by the District Collector concerned.
The working / retired teacher should have clear record of service and faultless antecedent and that no enquires of legal proceedings of any kind of departmental or other wise are pending against him/ her.
The selection of the Worldng/Retired Teachers will be made at the Mandal Level, Divisional Level and District Level and final selection will be made by the State Level Committee at State Level.