Telangana State G.O.55,Dt.27-06-2015,Employees Health Scheme extension Cashless medical treatment and Medical Reimbursement upto 31-12-2015
Medical & Family Welfare Department – Employees Health Scheme – Providing Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensions and their dependent family members – Extended up to 31-12-2015 - Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT, G.O.MS.No. 55 Dated: 27-6-2015 Read the following:-
- 1) G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt. 01.11.2013.
- 2) G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
- 3) G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
- 4) G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt: 03-11-2014.
- 5) G.O.Ms.No.33, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt 13.11.2014.
- 6) G.O.Ms.No.36 HM & FW (A2) Department, dated 27.11.2014.
- 7) G.O.Ms.No.40, HM&FW (A2) Department, dated:1-12-2014.
- 8) G.O.Ms.No.26, HM&FW (A2) Department, dated: 30-3-2015
O R D E R:-
- 1.In the reference 8th read above, orders have been issued for implementing Scheme of reimbursement and the employees health scheme in parallel up to 30-6-2015.
- 2. The issue of joining of some of the Hospitals in Employees Health Scheme is still under discussion. Hence there is need to extend reimbursement scheme to run in parallel with Employees Heath Scheme.
- 3 Accordingly Government after careful examination hereby extend the orders issued in the reference 7th read above to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 31-12-2015 or till further orders which is earlier.