AP GO MS NO 3 Dt16.6.15. Enhancement of remuneration of Tutors in Backward Classes Hostels from Rs.500/- per month to Rs.1500/- per month
- The Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad has reported that the President , Andhra Pradesh State Backward Classes Welfare Hostel Welfare Officers Association has requested to enhance the Tutors remuneration from Rs.500/- to Rs.1500/- per subject on par with Social Welfare / Tribal Welfare Department. Accordingly, he has submitted proposal for Enhancement the remuneration of tutors in Backward Classes Hostels from Rs.500/- per month to Rs.1500/- per month per subject on par with Social Welfare Department, to impart better coaching facilities to the students.
- After careful examination of the proposal, Government hereby accord sanction for Enhancement of remuneration to the Tutors in Backward Classes Hostels from Rs.500/- per month to Rs.1500/- per month per subject.
- The expenditure shall be debited to the Head of Account of “2225-03-277- 00-SH(07)-280/284 and incur the same from the B.E. Provision 2015-16 in relaxation of Quarterly regulations.
- The Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS-III) Department vide their U.O.No.7362/86/A2/EBS.III/15, Dated: 30.5.2015.