AP G.O.RT.No. 268 Dated: 24-06-2015, Social Welfare Department – APSWREI Society – Conducting of Counseling for transfers for the year 2015-2016 – Approval of transfer guidelines to the Principals, teaching and non-teaching staff of APSWREI Society – Orders – Issued.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Secretary, APSWREI Society
has submitted draft guidelines for conducting the counseling for transfer of
Principals, teachers and non-teaching staff of the APSWREI Society for
the academic year 2015-16 for approval of Government .
3. Government after careful examination, hereby approve the
guidelines as appended to this order for transfer of teaching and non
teaching staff of the APSWREI Society duly exempting Society from adopting the “process for transfer” as prescribed vide G.O. 1st read above,
subject to the following conditions:-
- (a) The vacancies of Junior Lecturer posts in respect of Magnet schools
- shall be excluded from counseling during 2015-16, so as to facilitate the
- society to fill up the vacancies with efficient JLs on deputation from other
- (b) The Standing instructions guiding the transfers of Office Bearers of
- recognized employees unions issued in Circular Memo.No.26135/Ser.
- Welfare/2002-1 of G.A. (Services) Department, Dated: 19-6-2002 and
- Memo.No.17225/SW/A1/2014-1, dated: 27-9-2014 shall be followed.
- (c) No transfers should be made to Colleges/Schools where regular/
- contract posts have not been sanctioned by the Government.
- (d) The counseling shall be conducted through a transparent online
- web counseling method.
- (e) Subject to subject i.e., a Junior Lecturer, PGT, TGT should be
- transferred to the post of the same subject as vacated at the previous
- station on transfer.
- (f) If the transfer is on request no TA/DA shall be admissible as per rules.
- (g) The transfers shall be restricted to the 9 districts as mentioned in
- the G.O. 6th read above.
4. The Secretary, APSWREI Society is directed to notify the time schedule for transfers of teaching and non-teaching staff of APSWREIS and the transfer counseling shall be from 24-6-2015 and completed by 30-06-2015.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR-I) Department, vide their U.O.No. 7852/43/A2/HR-I/15, dated: 30-05-2015.