Andhra Pradesh Online Educational Management System (APOEMS) complete details
- The andhra pradesh state government will be launched the EMS programme
- The Education Management System (EMS) is a Management Information System designed to manage the information about an education system.
- An EMIS is a repository for data collection, processing, analyzing and reporting of educational information including schools, students, teachers and staff.
- The EMIS information is used by Ministries of Education, NGOs, researchers, donors and other education stakeholders for research; policy and planning; monitoring and evaluation; and decision making.
- EMIS information is specifically used to create indicators that monitor the performance of an education system and to manage the distribution and allocation of educational resources and services.