PENSIONS – Consolidation of Pension/Family Pension to Pensioners in the Revised scales of Pay, 2015 – Sanction of Additional Quantum of Pension to the Pensioners/Family pensioners - Orders - issued.
G.O. Ms. No.66,Dated:12-06-2015.
In the Government Order 2nd read above, orders were issued consolidating the pension to the pensioners and family pensioners in Revised Pay Scales 2015.
2. Consequent to issue of orders in the reference 2nd read above, Government hereby order that the existing additional quantum of pension/Family Pension to those Pensioners/Family Pensioners admissible in 2010 Pay Scales sanctioned in the orders 1st read above and as indicated in the table here under, shall be continued until further orders.
Age of pensioners Additional quantum
- i) From 75 years to less than 80 years 15% of basic pension
- ii) From 80 years to less than 85 years 20% of basic pension
- iii) From 85years to less than 90 years 25% of basic pension
- iv) From 90 years to less than 95 years 30% of basic pension
- v) From 95 years to less than 100 years 35% of basic pension
- vi) 100 years or more 50% of basic pension
3. All the Pension Disbursing Officers shall take necessary action to implement these orders without any further authorisation from the Accountant General, (A&E), A.P., Hyderabad/Director of State Audit, A.P., Hyderabad.