Andra Pradesh Utilization Guidelines of MRC and School Complex Grants for 2015-16
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of grants released under
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2015-16.
MRC Grant & Meeting TA – Rs.80,000/- per MRC per year Contingency Grant
- Rs. 1000/- per month for internet : 12000.00
- Rs. 750/- per month for MEOs cell phone : 9000.00
- Rs. 750/- per month for Electricity charges : 9000.00
- Stationery, Xerox, office expenses, postage : 8500.00
- Providing tea to the HMs during monthly meetings (@ Rs.300/- per meeting x 9 meetings) :3600.00
- Repairs of TV, DVD, Computers, Printers, ROTs, Furniture etc., White washing of MRC building : 5000.00
- Providing Drinking water : 6400.00
- Maintenance of toilets. FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10) : 6000.00
- For 15 days tour in a month Rs.750/- for 10 months (MEO should submit the school visit reports and Tour Diaries) : 7500.00
- Travelling Allowance to the staff of MRC : 13000.00
General Guidelines for MRC Grant
1.All types of grants shall be utilized as per the Implementation Plan.
2.The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be recorded accordingly.
3.Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants. Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized. Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
4.Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at bi-monthly SMC meetings.
5.Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level; School
6.Complex Headmaster & Joint Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
7.The DIET, DPO staff and MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
8.The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.
School Complex total Grant : 22,000/-
- Contingency Grant : 10000.00
- Meeting TA Grant (10 months x Rs.500) : 5000.00
- TLM Grant : 7000.00
- Total : 22000.00
School Complex Grant
a. Contingency Grant – Rs.10,000/-
- Maintenance of ROTs,
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationary etc.,
- Teacher Reference Books as per the list communicated by SPO.,
- Purchase of Educational CDs.
- Providing Tea & Refreshments to the participants.
- Postage & Xerox
- Requirement School Complex meetings.
b. Meeting and TA Grant – Rs.5,000/-
- Conveyance for school visit to the School Complex HM @ Rs.500/- per month – Rs.5000/- per annum (Minimum under schools once in a month) subject to furnishing of school visit report to DPO/DEO.
- Other items any as per requirement from the savings of the above items. School Monitoring.
- Reviews with Head Master of Primary and Upper Primary Schools.
- Procurement of material for preparation of TLM in the School Complex Meetings.
- Procurement of permanent TLM
- Purchase of Educational magazines
- Other contingencies if any to meet from the savings of the above items.
- Requirement in School complex meetings.