All Types of Provident Fund ( PF ) of Employees
- A.P.G.P.F.for State Govt. Employees.
- E.P.F. central Govt. Undertaking Employees.
- Contributory pension scheme:- Employees appointed on or after dt:01-09-2004. (Go Ms No;653 Fin (pen-1)Dept,dt;22-092004) Go MsNo.654, Fin (pen-1) Dept,dt;22-09-2004:- No GPF. Go Ms No.655 Fin (pen-1)Dept,dt;22-09-2004 :- Employee share 10% of pay+ DA & Govt. share A “regulatory authority” to be appointed to maintain.
- As per Circular Memo No.30857/422/A1/Pension-1/2010 Dt;8-3-2010, pension benefits were extended to employees who died on or after 1-9-2004.
1) Temporary Advance (Rule-14)
i) Sanction for self/family members.
ii) 3 months pay or half of the balance at credit whichever is less. R.(14)(i)
iii) As a special case - up to ¾ balance available. R. 14(i)(a)
Reasons to be considered
i) To meet the Prolonged illness on Medical Grounds.
ii) To pay for overseas passages for reasons of Health or Education.
(iii) To meet the obligatory expenses of the family birth day/marriage day etc.,
iv) To meet cost of higher education beyond high school .
v) Outside INDIA- For Academic, Technical, Professional or Vocational Courses. For NGO’s- For All Academic, Medical, Engineering or other or Scientific Courses.
vi) Meet the cost of constructing a house on a site purchased.
vii) Utilizing the sum to repay the loan under clause (vi)
ix) For acquiring a farm house / a Business premises within 6 months of the date of subscriber’s retirement.
x) To meet the cost of purchasing a Motor Car .
xi) To pay the LIC premium or loan amount(14(i)(a) (xi).
Missing credits not eligible. Gap of 6 months from one drawl to another. Recovery of Advance:-
i) Ordinary circumstances:- Min.12- Max. 24 EMIs.
ii) In special cases:- Min. 24- Max. 36 EMIs.
Consolidation of Advance :- When an advance is sanctioned before repayment of the last installment of any previous advance shall be added to the advance so sanctioned and then shall be fixed w.r.t. the consolidation amount