Telanganaku Haritha Haaram - Haritha Patashala ,Proc.77, Operation Guidelines
Implementation of the initiative of the Government of Telangana by the Department of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
Director of School Education:
- Overall planning, coordination and management.
- Development of training modules
- Chaking out training programmes on Haritha Haram to teachers /school management committees/students
- Internal and external communication with all the Region level/Districts level officers, media etc.
- Coordination with State level agencies involved, viz. Forest Department.
- Orientation and training programmes.
Role of RJD/DEO:
- Ensuring planning and implementation of the plantation in all schools in his jurisdiction
- Conducting training programmes on Haritha Haram to teachers /school management committees/students
- Engagement of consultants/experts for plantation/landscaping designing for undertaking implementation.
- Coordination with local offices of the Forest Department etc.
- Organizing of plantation drives involving schools, local community etc.
- Documentation of the progress of work at State/Regional/District level.
Role of Head Master and Teachers
- Ensuring planning and implementation of the plantation in their respective school along with school management committees
- Ensuring watering of plants and watch & ward.
- Identification areas in the school for plantation and landscaping.
- Coordination with local office of the Forest Department/Nursery.
- Organizing of plantation drive involving all the students of their school.
- Reviving of National Green Corps.
- Weekly one period will be earmarked as 'Green Period' and it will be incorporated in the Academic Calendar.
- Documentation of the progress of work at Divisional /Mandal level.
Role of Students
- To participate in the plantation drive conducted in their school.
- Motivate fellow students to participate actively in the plantation drives
- Every student shall adopt one plant and take care of its watering and proper growth.