Telangana and Andra Pradesh transfers for teachers and employees entitlement point's ( old G.O's)
How to Prepare Entitlement points in Transfer
Entitlement of points shall be awarded to the Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who applies for transfer in the following Points:
(a) For service in the present school, basing on its location, as per the following scale, as on 1st July of the year
- i) Service in category IV areas: Five (5) points per every year of service.
- ii) Service in Category III areas: Three (3) points per every year of service.
- iii) Service in the Category II areas: Two (2) points per every year of service.
- iv) Service in the Category I areas: One (1) point per every year of service.
Note 1:- The Habitations / Towns shall be classified into the following categories namely:-
- i) Category – I: All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible.
- ii) Category –II: All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% HRA is admissible.
- iii) Category –III: All Habitations / Towns where 12 % HRA is admissible.
- iv) Category-IV: All Habitations where 12% HRA is admissible, and which do not have connectivity through an all weather road as per the norms of Pacnchayati Raj (Engineering) Department.
(b) For the Service rendered: 0.5 point for every year of completed service in the total service in all categories as on 1st July of the year.
II. Special Points (Extra Points):
- (a) The President and General Secretary of the recognized teachers’ Unions at the State and District Levels are eligible for ten (10) points.
- (b) Ten (10) points for un-married Headmistress Gr II / female Teacher.
- (c) Ten (10) points for Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher, whose spouse is working in State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution in the same District and opted for transfer nearer to and towards the place of working of his/her spouse, Benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to one of the spouses once in 8 years, and an entry shall be made in this regard in SR. A copy of certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the check list to consider cases under this category.
- (d)Ten (10) points to the Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who is working as NCC Officer, if they have completed 8 years service in the School .
III. Rationalization Points:
For the teachers who are affected by rationalization process they are eligible for 10 points extra over and above already secured. The teachers who have completed 8 years service are not eligible for 10 points extra over and above already secured.
IV. In case the entitlement points two or more applicants are equal, the inter seniority shall be determined as below.
- i) Applicants having disability of more than 40% but less than 70% (Ortho-handicap. / Visually challenged/ Hearing Impaired) shall take priority.
- ii) Subject to the above, the seniority in the cadre shall be taken into account.