Telangana and Andra Pradesh transfers guidelines and rasalization norms Criteria for Transfers( old G.O's )
1) The following categories of Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
- (a) Those who have completed 8 years service in a particular school as on 1st July of the year shall be compulsorily transferred. Provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- (b) The male Headmaster Grade-II/Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st July of the year and working in Girls High School.
- (c) The Headmaster Grade-II and the concerned subject Teacher of the school in which the pass percentage in the S.S.C. Public Exam (March) is less than 10% shall be transferred to the schools located in category IV habitations
2) If no women HMs / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then male HMs / Teachers who are over and above 50 years of age may be considered for posting to such schools.3) Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who has completed a minimum period of two years service in a School as on 1st July of the year shall be eligible to apply for transfer.4)The teachers shifted under Rationalisation i.e. Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools and SGTs in High Schools (provided if required number of teacher posts are sanctioned in High Schools) shall also participate in the Transfers Counseling.5). The Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted /Teacher who have completed 8 years service as NCC officer should be posted in a vacancy in a school where there is NCC unit, if there is no vacancy, they may be posted in a school where there is no NCC Unit, so that the NCC teacher can open a new NCC unit in the school.6). All transfers shall be effected from within the Present Management, Agency Area to Agency Area, Plain Area to PlainArea.