Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Scheme ( PMJJBYS)
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Scheme was introduced by Government of India in the Year 2015. Government’s PMJBY (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) Scheme provides life Insurance Cover to your family in case of any unfortunate death of scheme holder due to any reason. This PMJBY scheme provides life insurance cover for only one year which can also be renewable from year to year with low premium.
The Annual Premium payable by Scheme holder is Rs.330 only which is valid for one year. Under this PMJBY Govt’s scheme Rs. 2,00,000 is payable to scheme holder’s family in case of death due to any reason. PMJBY life insurance cover scheme will start from 01 June 2015 to 31 May 2016.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Scheme Eligibility Conditions
- 1.Entry Age: Minimum – 18 years ,Maximum – 50 years
- 2.Scheme Period: One year (Renewable from year to year).
- 3.Date of Implementation : 1st June 2015
- 4.Premium: Rs. 330 per annum plus service tax as applicable.
- 5.Premium Payment Mode: Directly Auto-debited by the bank from the scheme holder’s account in one instalment.
- 6.Risk Coverage : 2 Lakhs in case of death for any reason.
- 7.Primary KYC : Aadhar number.
- 8.Tax benefits: Premium paid towards this scheme is eligible for tax deduction under section 80C.
- Click here Aditional Detail
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Scheme ( PMSBYS )
- Click here Atal Pension Yojana Govt. Scheme