AP Model School Notification of Entrance Test for VI class,G.No.22, dt.29-04-2015
- Government issued Guidelines and procedure for admission of students into Model Schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh from the Academic Year 2013-14.
- the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad keeping in view of the disadvantages in admitting students in Model Schools by drawl of lots for English Medium Quality Education and also the difficulties involved in selecting the students atleast certain minimum requried skills for the class admitted into, has proposed to issue certain amendments to the guidelines and procedure issued.
- It is proposed that admission for classes VI to X shall be done as per the procedure followed by APREIS. While doing this, the candidates from the same Mandal where Model School is functioning, will be given preference. Admissions will be done on the basis of a written test. Admissions into Junior Intermediate shall be based on the marks scored in the SSC Examination.
- Admission into Classes VI to X, all the eligible applicants will be allowed for a written test on the prescribed date and time to select the candidates on merit and reservations prescribed. The convener Principal of Model Schools (Nominated) and Principal of the Model School of the respective Mandal shall participate and finalize the selections.
- The same procedure will be followed for Intermediate admissions based on merit of marks scored in SSC. The Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad shall take steps to give notification with Schedule of Syllabi, Examination Centers, Receiving Applications, Conduct of Written test, valuation (OMR Sheets) and preparation of selection lists etc till completion of admissions
- OC,BC's - 100/-
- SC,ST's - 50/-
Exam type : Objective type