Andra Pradesh Badi Pilustondi ProgramRc.No.2389/SSA/A6/2015, Dated: 29-05-2015, from 03-06-2015 to 07-06- 2015 Program Details
Sub:- A.P. SSA Hyderabad — Community Mobilization Activites -State Function — Observation of 2na June 2015 as "NAVA NIRMANA DEEKSHA'DAY and Badi Pilustondi, under Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru (JBMV) programme from 03.06.2015 to 07.06.2015 — Communication of Guidelines —Regarding.
Ref:- 1. Govt. Memo.No. 15912/General/A1/2015-1 Edn. (General) Dept. dt. 28.05.2015.
2. Govt. Memo.No. 1109/SERP/Admn/2015 dt. 27.05.2015.
- All the Project Officers of SSA and the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that, it is proposed to observe 2" June as Nava Nirmana Deeksha Day and Badi Pilustondi, under Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru (JBMV) programme from 03.06.2015 to 07.06.2015 in all the habitations in the State in a massive way involving public representatives, community, Stakeholder Departments. The Guidelines for conduct of Badi Pilustondi," which is one of the five campaigns taken up by the Government of Andhra Pradesh are enclosed.
- The Project Officers of SSA and District Educational Officers s are requested to issue necessary instructions to all the Sectoral Officers, MEOs, CRPs, to work in convergence with the Public representatives, Govt. functionaries/ Representatives of Community Based Organizations /Municipality/Gram Panchayat level & JBMV teams that are formed in order to collect data in respect of "'drop out" and "never enrolled children" from the Gram Panchayat!Mandal/Municipality wards. They are also requested to go through the Govt. Memo.No. 1109/SERP/Admn/2015 dt. 27.05.15 and necessary instructions may be issued with regard to data entry on regular basis ie., from 3.6.15 to 7.6.15 in the prescribed formats without any errors.
- All the Project Officers of SSA and the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to go through the above guidelines and conduct the "Badi Pilustondi" programme with utmost care and report compliance.
BADI BATA PROGRAM full details Program from June 15th 2015
All Habitations Has to Prepare Habitation committes.
Members of the Committee:
3.Grama samaikya sangham Adhyakshuraalu.
- Join all 5+ age group children in schools.
- 5th class completed children to join in VIth class.
- No drop out in the habitation.