AP.G.O.MsNo:145,dt:25.4.15 Family Member Certificates for Govt Employes Instructions to Tahsildars
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT: Issue of Family Member Certificates to the Government employees/general public etc. for all purposes by the Tahsildars.
(1)Instructions have been issued with regard to issue of family Membership certificate by the Tahsildar to the Government employees to receive Govt dues if any payable to the Government servants in case of his / her death and also to issue the same to general public also for applying to various Govt welfare programmes duly following prescribed procedure and precautions.
(2)It was brought to the notice of the Government that the Tahsildars in the State are confining themselves to issuing family members certificate in case of deceased Govt servants only
(3)Government after careful examination of the issue and in supersession of the instructions issued in the reference 3rd read above, is instruct the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, AndhraPradesh, Hyderabad.
(4)The District Collectors to issue instructions to all the Tahsildars in the State to issue Family Members Certificate to the deceased Government Servants and to the General Public not only for applying for Govt schemes but also for all other purposes.
- i) On an application made through Meeseva, the Tahsildar shall issue Family Member Certificate, provided there is no written objection from any other member of the family.
- ii) Such Certificate issued shall be a document stating the factual relationship of the deceased with the applicant and other family members.
- iii) The Aadhar number of all the family members as well as the deceased shall be mentioned in the Certificate.
- iv) Such Certificate shall be issued without mentioning any specific purpose for which it is issued.
- a) A notarized affidavit containing Name, Age and Relationship with deceased.
- b) Death Certificate of the deceased.
- c) Document (Ration card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/Passbook,Aadhar cards, etc.) indicating the relationship of the applicant with the deceased
vii) After the expiry of the notice period, the Tahsildar or any other officer deputed by him shall conduct enquiry and record panchanama, based on which the Tahsildar shall either issue the certificate or reject the same.
vii) This final order of acceptance or rejection shall be given within (15) days from the date of receipt of application through Meeseva.
- 1) It should be clearly specified that Family Member Certificate is not a Legal Heir Certificate.
- 2) It shall not be in lieu of Legal Heir Certificates that will be required to be produced in Civil Court matter.