Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl. A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.294, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated 26.10.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.10, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated 06.01.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.4050, GA (Cabinet) Department, dated 15.12.2014.
- A fitment benefit of 43% would be given for fixing the pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 as against the fitment benefit of 29% recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission.
- The Dearness Allowance of 63.344% as on 01-07-2013 will be merged in the pay as recommended by PRC.
- The Revised Pay Scales will be implemented notionally from 01.07.2013 with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014.
- The benefit of the Revised Pay Scales 2015 will be paid in cash for the salary of March, 2015 payable in April, 2015.
- Part-I: From 01-07-2013 to 01-06-2014 for which the fixation is notional.
- Part-II:From 02-06-2014 to 30-03-2015, for which arrears of pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, are to be paid as per the orders that will be issued separately
- Part-III: From 01-04-2015 onwards to the date of fixation of pay in the revised Pay Scales, 2015 for which the arrears shall be paid in cash.
AP PRC Other G.O's :
- Andra Pradesh PRC 2015 GO.48, Dt.30-04-2015 -House Rent Allowance
- Andra Pradesh PRC 2015 GO 47, Dt.30-04-2015 -DA Rate fixed at 0.524%
- Andra Pradesh ( AP) PRC -2015,GO:46,Dt.30-04-2015-43% Fitment ,Pay fixation and Scale of Pay
- Andra Pradesh PRC 2015 GO 49,Dt.30-04-2015 - CCA rates
- Telangana PRC 2015 Pay fixation Software final bill prepare Teachers and Other Dept.
- Andra Pradesh PRC 2015 Pay fixation Software final bill prepare Teachers and Other Dept.