AP SSC Public Exam Nominal Rolls Instructions , HMs Instructions to User Manual of SSC Exam March 2017 Nominal Rolls Online enter , Andhra Pradesh 10 th Class Students Nominal Rolls Online regaistration , AP SSC Students OMR cum ICR sheets , cse.gov.in , AP school education , required Certificates , How to login Online registration for Students Nominal Rolls
AP SSC Public Exams 2017 Instructions to HM Nominal Rolls Online Sunmission
AP School Education Department SSC Public Examinations , March -2017 Online Students registration and generation of Nominal Rolls User ManualAll the Head Masters are requested to furnish the Students Data through Online as well as OMR cum ICR sheets compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their school data cannot be included in the Nominal Rolls for the SSC Public Examinations, March, 2017.
Requirement of entering the Students information in the web site, keep ready the following documents
- a) Filled in OMR cum ICR Sheets.
- b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
- c) Original Challan of Examination fee payment.
- d) Figure statement.
- e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
- f) Age condonation orders.
- g) PH Certificates.
- h) Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates.
- i) Fee exempted students list.
- j) Scanned images of the pass port size photo of the students in ‘jpg.’format of 10 -30 KB size.
- j) Scanned images of the signatures of the students in ‘jpg.’ of 10-15 KB size.
AP 10th Class Public Exam Nominal Rolls Online Official website Steps
- 1. Open the website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh:www.bseap.org
- 2. Click on SSC-2017 online Application
- 3. Click the Download the ‘User Manual from “Quick Links”.
- 4. Read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further.
Please note that after clicking the button CONFIRM, the edit option will disappear and you cannot carry out any more corrections. Hence, all the Head Masters are requested to take up the
following activities before Clicking the Confirm button:
- a. Please takeout the print outs of the all the individual student Registration Forms in duplicate.
- b. Hand over to the concerned Class Teachers for verification of all the details of the Students and for carry out corrections if any.
- c. Instruct the Class Teachers to distribute the printouts of Student Registration Forms to the respective students in the class and ask students to verify the details and correct data if needed. Obtain the signatures of the Students on the Student Registrations Forms in token of their acknowledgement for verification.
- d. The Class Teachers are once again to verify the Registration Forms and tally the uploaded Student signature with the acknowledgment signature of the student.
- e.After, three rounds of the verification and ensuring that the data is 100% accurate, then only the option of the Confirm of each student at the end of each row shall be clicked.
Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will disappear and no more corrections are allowed.
Affix the signature of the Head Master with seal beneath the signature of the student on the Student Registration Forms. One set Student Registration Forms can be preserved in the School for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with other information as required by the DGE.