AP 10 the Class Public Exam 2017 Online Application Guidelines , AP SSC Exam Nominal Rolls Online Enter Institutions to Head Masters , SSC Students data entry Online , OMR ICR forms Sheets , How to fillup Online SSC Exam OMR sheets
AP SSC 10th Exams Nominal Rolls Online Registration Proess Steps
All the Head Masters are requested to furnish the Students Data through Online as well as OMR cum ICR sheets compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their school data cannot be included in the Nominal Rolls for the SSC Public Examinations, March, 2017.
Entering the Students information in the Official web site, keep the following documents ready
- a) Filled in OMR cum ICR Sheets.
- b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
- c) Original Challan of Examination fee payment.
- d) Figure statement. e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
- f) Age condonation orders if any.
- g) PH Certificates if any.
- h) Fee exempted students list.
- i) Scanned images of the pass port size photo of the students in ‘jpg.’format of 10 -30 KB size.
- j) Scanned images of the signatures of the students in ‘jpg.’ of 10-15 KB size.
SSC Exam Online Nominal Rolls Submit form 12-01-2017 to 20-01-2017